Copyright protected

Copyright protected
Do not copy my text.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

State Farm French Model TV Commercial, Mariel Booth, Nigel Thatch, & Ptolemy Slocum





Here is Mariel Booth, Ptolemy Slocum, and Nigel Thatch in a very funny State Farm commercial, who's message is ... don't believe everything you see on the internet. Mariel plays a gal who has met a supposed French model, played by Eric Filipkowski (Comedian). In the ad she is talking to Mike (Nigel Thatch).

Here is the ad:

6 comments:

George Wacker said...

Umm. Eric Filipowski is the French model in the commercial, not this guy,

For_What_It's_Worth said...

Thanks! I changed the photo and name (Eric Filipkowski)
Sometimes, when I search I am limited to internet info that is not reliable. But, I can clearly see that this is the correct fellow!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Is Ptolemy the black guy who she is talking to before the "French" model shows up?

For_What_It's_Worth said...

I am not sure, but I will check on it, and if it is him, I can add him in, thanks!

Unknown said...

The black guy is Nigel Thatch.

For_What_It's_Worth said...

That's awesome, thank you so much!!!

Post a Comment